Heritage Russian speakers:
Heritage Qualification Survey online pays $25
Get $25 for taking survey
If yes to all 3 questions, then you qualify as a "heritage language"
Russian speaker. If you are 18 years or older you can continue.
- Did you learn Russian at home, or by living in Russia?
- Do you speak Russian with family, friends,
- Do you live in the U.S and attend English-speaking schools?
If you agree, give your name, email address, and phone number. They
will contact you. Start here: Russian
Heritage Qualification Suvey
- Are you willing to complete a background survey about how
you learned and use your language? (3 to 5 minutes).
- Are you willing to take an internet delivered test of
spoken ability in your heritage language? (30 minutes)
- Are you willing to have the sample of language used for
research purposes? (By phone)
- Are you willing to participate in a compensated research
study on your heritage language?
The American Council on the Teaching of Foreign Languages
needs you for research in how to use your Russian language in the US
and how to improve language education for people like you. They need a
biography and sample of your spoken language.
When finished, you get $25 and an Official ACTFL
OPIC certificate showing how well you speak Russian.
For more information contact: Crystal Campagna <ccampagna@ actfl.org>, or
(914) 963-8830 Ext.
220. — www.ACRFL.org —